[U[DATED] Unforseen Love Teasers September 2017

Unforseen Love Teasers September 2017

Unforseen Love air on Glow TV from Mondays to Fridays at 20h00 – Mara guys talk to us please leave comments below

Friday 1 September 2017

Episode 392

Arnav joins Riya and Jay as the third judge for the fashion show. How will Khushi react when she sees her husband as her judge?

Episode 393

Arnav asks Sam to enhance Khushi’s workout as each contestant undergoes physical training. Will she manage to keep up?

Monday 4 September 2017

Episode 394

Khushi refuses to wear a swimsuit for the pageant. Is she about to be eliminated?

Episode 395

Khushi has a wardrobe malfunction on stage. How will she deal with the embarrassment?

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Episode 396

Khushi opens up to one of the contestants about her strategies to win. Who could she have opened up to?

Episode 397

Amrita is caught when she hires a man to pose as her husband for the husband and wife round. Is she about to get disqualified?

Wednesday 6 September 2017

Episode 398
Finale!

Arnav pulls out of the competition to be fair to the other contestants. Who will win the pageant?

READ  Keeping Score Teasers December 2017

20 Comments on this article. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Rose-Ann September 6, 2017 at 6:28 am - Reply

Hi,

please dont take this soapie off the air for good. Its one of the best on Glow TV.

Thanks

2. Farana Pillay September 6, 2017 at 10:01 am - Reply

Hi, pls don’t stop showing unforeseen love. It is the Best on glow TV. Well now its not worth watching glow or having dstv.

3. wena Allen September 6, 2017 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Sorry that you have to take this soapie off the air , we love whatching it , going to miss it

4. Melinda September 6, 2017 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Please don’t stop showing unforseen love its one of the best soapies I’ve watched

5. waseem barnes September 6, 2017 at 7:02 pm - Reply

u can now take glow tv off south african dstv if theres no more unforeseen love

6. Gaynor Lentoor September 6, 2017 at 7:09 pm - Reply

Please….please put unforseen love back on air. That’s the best soapie me and my husband watched. We begg you, PLEASE!!!!!!

7. SWEETIE September 7, 2017 at 6:22 am - Reply

This is by far the best Soapie i watch and to think its off air for we dont know how long… just depresses me.

Please bring it back GLOW …

8. sara van wyk September 7, 2017 at 8:40 am - Reply

Please don’t take unforseen love of air~pls that movie bring my smiles and happiness ~back every night~feel so sad today !pls

9. Frances Corns September 8, 2017 at 1:39 pm - Reply

Please bring Khushi and Arnav back…I really want to see how Arnav will treat Khushi if she fall pragnant. ..It is really the best soap ever to watch. ..

10. ROSE September 10, 2017 at 9:27 am - Reply

UNFORSEEN LOVE IS THE BEST SOAPIE I HAVE WATCHED.KHUSHI AND ARNAV ARE PERPECT TOGETHER.I SINCERLY HOPE GLOW BRINGS IT BACK ,

11. Christina September 11, 2017 at 4:11 pm - Reply

This is the only sopie I watch. My family and l are so disappointed to know that it is no longer on air. Please replay it from the beginning as we missed many earlier episodes. We were hoping that you guys will air another new season as well. Glow tv is not the same without Unforseen love.

12. Denise September 12, 2017 at 9:35 am - Reply

please, please bring back the next Chapter of Unforseem love. by far the best soapie ever.

13. Sandy September 13, 2017 at 8:56 am - Reply

Hi please bring back Unforseen Love – glow is not worth it without this. Please can you also tell me how much longer we need to keep watching repeats for SARAS. This is not fair there are 2 other seasons of Unforseen Love why can you not air these.

14. thandeka September 14, 2017 at 7:11 pm - Reply

pls dont do that to my mum
    she is crezy about khush an arnav please bring back that soapy

15. Wendy September 18, 2017 at 4:53 pm - Reply

Won’t enjoy Glow TV without Unforseen love.
    Pls bring it back. LOVE ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

16. Horesia September 19, 2017 at 5:29 pm - Reply

Please don’t stop showing unforeseen love please

17. zee September 21, 2017 at 2:03 pm - Reply

can you please bring back unforseen love Glow tv is no longer the same without it… Still need to see Khushi and Arnav

18. CHARNE September 27, 2017 at 11:13 am - Reply

I NEED KUSHI KUMARI GHUPTA SINGH RIZAIDA BACK IN MY DAILY SCHEDULE PLEASE!!!

19. wena Allen October 31, 2017 at 11:20 am - Reply

Please bring it back GLOW …

20. Lindiwe November 7, 2017 at 4:58 pm - Reply

I need new season of unforseen love in my life please…

Leave A Response